teoman

Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

No Ziggo service more than 1 Month now.

Hello Everyone, 

I subscribed with Ziggo first time on 9th Feb 2021 and completed ziggo installation on 15th Feb succesfully. 

Afterwards, I never received the internet signal and everytime I called customer services Ziggo told me to keep wait, wait and wait due to system failure they have.
Imagine they keep you waiting for more than a month now!

Ziggo provided no solution, no support, no compansation for unjust treatment but kept telling to wait and in the mean time I and my family have been struggling working remotely due to corona outbreak, like many of us! I had to use my very limited mobile operator connection (also signal quite bad at home) which did not last much through the day anyway, hence impacted my business in a bad way.

Also filled in a form from Ziggo website (~2 wks before) but no-one bothered to reply).

Ziggo team cancelled my contract on my request (this is what they suggested btw), opened a new one to overcome system failure and today I figured out that the new subscription I had is also cancelled by the system for stupid reasons 🙂 While I was waiting to recieve another ziggo box, and hoping to have a signal this time but guess what happened: never arrived due to cancellation.

In conclusion, they told me once more to wait more until the case is resolved. Estimated time? will see if it will be OK next week, month?

This is the worst service, and customer support I have seen in my life.

I wanted community to get informed with the issue I have and possible that more people have similar issues.

For information, Ziggo is the only provider to my house with high speed connecion.

Kind regards..

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Goodmorning @teoman

I am very sorry for all the inconvenience so far! I imagine you don't have much faith in it anymore. But I can assure you that the modem is now on its way after the contact I had with the department that was working on this case. So I expect that you will receive the modem from Post NL Parcel services within 2 days. As soon as you have the modem, I will compensate you for the 1 month you couldn't use our services. 

Kind regards,

Bekijk in context

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Hello @teoman,

Good to read that the technician has resolved the problem. I've arranged an compensation for the period you couldn't use our services. The reimbursement will be visible on your next invoices. Please let us know in case there's anything else we can help you with. 

I wish you a very nice weekend!

Kind regards,
Paul

Bekijk in context

10 Reacties 10
KBX458

Oud Community-lid
  • 8462Posts
  • 377Oplossingen
  • 2929Likes

Are your zip code and housnumber in your profile? If not: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/104104

I have notified the moderators to look into your question.

Kasper

Level 6
  • 100Posts
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 25Likes

This forum has some moderators that are employed by Ziggo. Not sure if they reply in the weekend.

In the meantime please make sure the information in your forum profile is accurate and up to date (postcode etc) this will make sure they can help you once they see this topic.

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Good afternoon @teoman and welcome to our Community,

I am very sorry that things are not going smoothly to get our services up and running! Especially in time of a Corona Pandemic in which, most of us work from home. I noticed you've reached one of my colleagues's from customer support which have reported a case to our 2nd line support to resolve the problem with the activation of our services.I have been in direct contact with the department that is working on this case with the request to ensure that you still receive a modem as soon as possible. In the meantime, do you have Vodafone Mobile? In that case I can activate 50 GB free data for the period you'll have to wait on the delivery of the modem.

As soon as the problem has been resolved I can arrange a compensation for the period you couldn't use our services. 

teoman
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Dear @Paul , 
Thank you for your reply. 

I have been told several times that Ziggo has created a case, and assigned to an expert within the last month. Last week, it turned out that it never happened, but just taken a note for the action. 

I do have no trust in Ziggo CS anymore since they do not speak the truth, and I am tired of hearing the same things again and again. I had at least 10/15 phone calls (prob even more because of drop offs) and heard different stories from different CS, technical department, sale and contract departments within the time. 

You are telling me now there is a case open, but at my latest call I have been told that the new contract cancelation is cancelled, and the modem to be delivered on Monday (today) or tomorrow. This company has not structural support line, not aligned well on the correct information as I see. 

Today, I did not receive the modem (surprise surprise), and not received a traking code/info for the shipment. So I assume it not to get delivered soon. I did even tell CS to create a complaint file, but never happened because apparently there is no such a thing at Ziggo. 

I am not sure what kind of a company Ziggo is, but I started to believe this is some kind of a prank on me.

Kind regards.

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Goodmorning @teoman

I am very sorry for all the inconvenience so far! I imagine you don't have much faith in it anymore. But I can assure you that the modem is now on its way after the contact I had with the department that was working on this case. So I expect that you will receive the modem from Post NL Parcel services within 2 days. As soon as you have the modem, I will compensate you for the 1 month you couldn't use our services. 

Kind regards,

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Good afternoon @teoman,

I noticed that you received the modem from us. Is everything working properly at the moment? In that case I can arrange a compensation for the period you could not use our services.
Thanks in advantage for your reply to this message. Kind regards,

teoman
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello @Paul,

Thank you for your reply. 

I was able to receive modem on 11th of March, correct. 
However the internet connection is not stable since then. A technician came over a few days ago to fix it, but apparently the issue still presents due to technical department.
Signal is low and brakes off all the time, so I do have to go to office despite the corona measures (thank you Ziggo). 

Customer service told me that I have the compensation in place, but Ziggo debited the costs already for 9th of Feb to 13th of March. I requested a reimbursement. 

I also do not like that fact that I still need to pay for this instable/useless internet connection until it becomes stable.

Technical department arranged another technican for 6th of April. 

Kind regards, Teoman

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Hello @teoman,

I noticed that there is a problem with both the down- and upstream signal on your connections. A technician is needed to solve this. Looks like an appointment with a technician is scheduled for April 6, 2021. As soon as this has been resolved, we can provide compensation for the period of the malfunction. This is always done afterwards according to our terms and conditions under section 21.5 "Beschikbaarheid en storingen / Availability and Malfunctions". 

teoman
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello @Paul ,

Technician came over and replace the modem device this time.

We also checked the signal strength, which seems okay this time. Hope it will be stable from now on. 

Would you please arrange the compensation for the period of the malfunction?

Kind regards, Teoman 

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Hello @teoman,

Good to read that the technician has resolved the problem. I've arranged an compensation for the period you couldn't use our services. The reimbursement will be visible on your next invoices. Please let us know in case there's anything else we can help you with. 

I wish you a very nice weekend!

Kind regards,
Paul

Uitgelicht topic