Vraag
Reacties
TH

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Moving to another country

Hello, we will have to move to another country on 31th of October 2021, so we need to cancel our Ziggo from that date.

However, the hotline is in Dutch and it is too difficult for me to answer the automatic voice. Is there another way to cancel the Ziggo, preferably in English or German, by e-mail or so?

Thank you and regards

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Welcome @TH! I am happy you reached out to us. 

I have implemented the cancellation for you on 31 October. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail. The equipment may be returned, for this you will receive a return box.

Best of luck with the move.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21923Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one working day.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Welcome @TH! I am happy you reached out to us. 

I have implemented the cancellation for you on 31 October. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail. The equipment may be returned, for this you will receive a return box.

Best of luck with the move.

TH
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thank you!!!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic