Reacties
carcrellat

Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Moving out

Good afternoon, 

At the end of the month I will be moving away from the Netherlands, therefore I would like to terminate my contract.

Would it be possible to stop paying the monthly bill then or I will be charge anyways until August (when the contract ends)?

Thank you in advance and kind regards

Carola

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Erik P
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3232Posts
  • 585Oplossingen
  • 769Likes

Hi @carcrellat,

We are sorry to read that you are leaving the Netherlands. In other county's than the Netherlands, you can't keep the Ziggo contract: a termination of the contract is in this case the right step to take.

Because of the year-contract we need some evidence that you are leaving  the Netherlands. Please inform the right department about this on 0900-1884 or this page. They can stop the contract without extra costs form the moment that you are leaving the Netherlands.

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75170Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21922Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators come by almost every working day in every topic.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Do you want to contact Ziggo faster?
See the contact options on the contact page: https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/contact 
Scroll down for phone numbers

and chat (chat is usable 24 hours a day / 365 days a year)

https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/contact/chatonly 

Erik P
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3232Posts
  • 585Oplossingen
  • 769Likes

Hi @carcrellat,

We are sorry to read that you are leaving the Netherlands. In other county's than the Netherlands, you can't keep the Ziggo contract: a termination of the contract is in this case the right step to take.

Because of the year-contract we need some evidence that you are leaving  the Netherlands. Please inform the right department about this on 0900-1884 or this page. They can stop the contract without extra costs form the moment that you are leaving the Netherlands.

carcrellat
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Thank you for explaining, would you also know what kind of document I will have to provide as evidence?

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

A completely fair question, @carcrellat. You could think of deregistering from the municipality, you will always receive confirmation of this. You can also use a cancellation of your rental or purchase contract. As long as your name and address are clearly visible, this can be used for the cancellation.

carcrellat
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Perfect, then I'll require that and call the client service number to arrange everything.

This was really helpful, thank you

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic