carcrellat

Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Moving out and wrong bills

Good afternoon, I recently left my house in the Netherlands and therefore canceled my contract and returned the device at the end of June. The client service previously ensured me that by providing proof of my relocation I was not gonna be charged for the 2 remaining months of my contract, however I was just billed for the month of July.

Therefore I would like to appeal for a refund of the July invoice and make sure and make sure that I will not receive any further in the coming months

I already called the client service number, but no one figured how to solve the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Carola

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Meindert
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1437Posts
  • 217Oplossingen
  • 585Likes

Hello @carcrellat , thank you for updating your details. I just checked this situation with you.
First of all, sorry for the confusion with this.

Your subscription has been canceled after telephone contact with our helpdesk on 9 July. The invoice for the month of July had already been created when this adjustment was made. The period from 9 July to the end of the month will be automatically corrected on the final invoice. You don't have to do anything for this. You now have to wait until the final invoice has been created on your account 🙂 

If you have any following questions, just let me know. 

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21924Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators come by almost every working day in every topic.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

carcrellat
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Sure, I just updated my address details

Meindert
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1437Posts
  • 217Oplossingen
  • 585Likes

Hello @carcrellat , thank you for updating your details. I just checked this situation with you.
First of all, sorry for the confusion with this.

Your subscription has been canceled after telephone contact with our helpdesk on 9 July. The invoice for the month of July had already been created when this adjustment was made. The period from 9 July to the end of the month will be automatically corrected on the final invoice. You don't have to do anything for this. You now have to wait until the final invoice has been created on your account 🙂 

If you have any following questions, just let me know. 

Uitgelicht topic