rafaelhy18

Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Merger of Ziggo and Vodafone account

After I merged both Ziggo and Vodafone account I can't see any info from Ziggo subscription. It appears that the information is not flowing as the URL that shows is: "https://account.ziggo.nl/account/overzicht?messages=VODAFONE_ONLY_USER"

What can I do to unlink the accounts and get back to see the info from Ziggo's subscription?

20 Reacties 20
KBX458

Oud Community-lid
  • 8462Posts
  • 377Oplossingen
  • 2929Likes

A moderator might be able to help you. I've given them a call.

Are your zip code and housnumber in your account? 

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19165Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7272Likes

Good afternoon @rafaelhy18 and welcome to our Community,

I understand you wish to undo the merging between the My Ziggo and My Vodafone account. I have checked the information in your Community profile and submitted a request to undo the link between My ziggo and My Vodafone.Bear in mind that this may take up to 24 hours. 
Please let us know what your findings are.

rafaelhy18
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Paul, the unmerge did work, however, I still can't see my invoices or any other detail related to my Ziggo Account. I think it is related to the URL that shows "https://account.ziggo.nl/account/overzicht?messages=VODAFONE_ONLY_USER"

I added a screenshot of what I am seeing. Even if I click at "Naar Mijn Ziggo", it shows the same screen.

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19165Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7272Likes

Hi @rafaelhy18,

I'm very sorry that the problem still isn't resolved! Can you please tell me which My Ziggo username you are  using to log in to My Ziggo?  You can send this via a direct message. To send a direct message click on my profile name and then choose "Een bericht versturen / Send a message". 

rafaelhy18
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Tks Paul, just sent you my username!

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19165Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7272Likes

@Rrafaelhy18 Thank you very much for sending me the username via DM. I can delete your My Ziggo account to resolve the problem. After i've deleted the My Ziggo account you have to make a new MyZiggo account with your clientnumber. Please let me know if I have your permission to do this. In case you connected your My Ziggo account to the Community account we need to link both accounts afterwards.

rafaelhy18
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Yes, you do have my permission to delete the account. 

yes, I linked the My Ziggo account to the community

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19165Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7272Likes

@rafaelhy18 Thanks for your reply to my message. I've deleted your My Ziggo account. So you should be able to make a new My Ziggo account. After you've done this you can create a new Ziggo Community account. Use a different e-mailaccount to recreate a Community account. Then we can link you My Ziggo account back to the old Community username. 

Rich81

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi, please can someone help me unlink my old ziggo account from my Vodafone account?

I need to link my new ziggo account to the Vodafone account in its place. 

Thanks

Richard 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Rich81

I would love to help you with this! I just removed your old My Ziggo account. Within My Vodafone you now can expand your account with your new My Ziggo account.

KBX458

Oud Community-lid
  • 8462Posts
  • 377Oplossingen
  • 2929Likes

I've called for a moderator to help you.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Haha! Wat liggen we goed op één lijn @KBX458. Mijn glazen bol voorspelde al dat ik hier nodig was ^^

Rich81

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Cecilia

Thanks! I was then able to link my new Ziggo account. However i cant login with that new ziggo account anymore. If i do forgot password, or login without password, neither works... I also don't receive a password reset email or code for either of these? 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

@ Rich81
I see that your My Vodafone is expanded with your new My Ziggo account. By linking it to your My Vodafone the username and password of your new My Ziggo account has been changed into the login of My Vodafone. 

Rich81

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ok but now when i login with my vodafone user and password on My Ziggo, i have very limited options (see screenshot). I don't see my ziggo invoices. If i try to go further in to my ziggo, it just goes around in a loop and returns to this basic screen with no info? 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hmm, that's strange @Rich81. When I check your My Ziggo account it's active. Can you check if you can see more details like your invoices in the browser: https://www.vodafone.nl/account/inloggen?login=ziggo-selfcare

Rich81

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Help, I have the same problem. Please can you also unmerge my account

I also see https://account.ziggo.nl/account/overzicht?messages=VODAFONE_ONLY_USER

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Rich81

We recently had contact about this matter in this topic. After unmerge your account you expanded it with your new My Ziggo account. Do I understand correctly that you want to unmerge them again?

Rich81

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Yes please. I moving house and it seems tricky to resolve this. I just needed to be able to login to Ziggo now

Uitgelicht topic