Reacties
Silvia12

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I want to become a customer, but I can't figure out the website

Hi everyone,

I just bought an apartment, and I would like to get internet from Ziggo, but I can't figure out how to do this.

Every option that I looked at (including the contact form) is requesting a customer number, which I don't have.

Any suggestions?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Steefb

Level 20
  • 15868Posts
  • 2991Oplossingen
  • 7264Likes

Maybe you entered  ''Heb je al internet van Ziggo?'' somewhere, So then the cookies do their job.

Try to remove you cookies, or incognito mode, or another browser.

English speaker? Let us help you out | Ziggo

Call us (daily 8am - 8pm)
While switching to English is no problem for most of our employees, support in English is always based on Best Effort.

Order
Looking for some personal advice in choosing the right subscription or need assistance placing your order?
Call us at: 0900-0730 (standard fee)

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Steefb

Level 20
  • 15868Posts
  • 2991Oplossingen
  • 7264Likes

Maybe you entered  ''Heb je al internet van Ziggo?'' somewhere, So then the cookies do their job.

Try to remove you cookies, or incognito mode, or another browser.

English speaker? Let us help you out | Ziggo

Call us (daily 8am - 8pm)
While switching to English is no problem for most of our employees, support in English is always based on Best Effort.

Order
Looking for some personal advice in choosing the right subscription or need assistance placing your order?
Call us at: 0900-0730 (standard fee)

Erik P
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3232Posts
  • 585Oplossingen
  • 769Likes

Good afternoon @Silvia12,

Welcome to our Community and congratulations with your new apartment!
I see in the system that you have already done an order for internet.

If we can help with something, please let us know!

Silvia12
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Erik,

Yes, @Steefb had the right solution.

Is there something that I need to know in advance about the installation? I'm not moving in before the renovations are completed, so for the moment the apartment is empty. If I need to have something then I would like to know.

I thought about starting the contract later (when I will move), but I will go there during the renovations and video chat with friends and family about the progress.

Thanks in advance,

Silvia

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2126Likes

Hi Silvia,

Well, it is quiet usefull when you still got access to the green cable or first accesspoint during or after the renovations has completed. When everything is done you can make an appointment with our technician who will install the services for free. You can schedule a technician by this way or by the other options. Please let us know when we can arrange it for you :-)!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic