Vraag
Reacties
ginamr

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

How can I close my account?

My subscription with Ziggo ended 28 October but I still am able to login. There are no products to show and ZiggoGo doesn't show the channels because the subscription is over. So how can I terminate my account? 

I want to do this so in the future I can use the email again if I start a subscription with Ziggo and it is currently linked to myVodafone, which I want changed.. Can anyone help please???

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

If you have canceled your Ziggo subscription, your Ziggo email address will expire in 6 months.

You can use your Ziggo email address for 6 months after canceling your subscription and you will need My Ziggo to change your password if necessary in those 6 months.

After that, your Ziggo email address can no longer be used.

Bekijk in context

Jamyla
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5792Posts
  • 685Oplossingen
  • 2412Likes

Goodafternoon @ginamr

Since you have ended your subscription, you can't find any products anymore in your My Ziggo. But, the e-mailaccount will allways stay active for another 6 months. But, we don't support to make any changes anymore in the e-mailaccount. The account is only active to make sure you don't loose important e-mails immediatly.

Also, legaly wise we must offer you a possibility to see the invoices off the last 12 months. That's exactly why we don't close your My Ziggo account. Just in case you need any invoices for taxes or work 🙂

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

If you have canceled your Ziggo subscription, your Ziggo email address will expire in 6 months.

You can use your Ziggo email address for 6 months after canceling your subscription and you will need My Ziggo to change your password if necessary in those 6 months.

After that, your Ziggo email address can no longer be used.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one working day (Mon-Fri).

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, these are not publicly visible, then the correct data can be taken immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info 

ginamr
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks! I have put in the zip code and house number of house with which I used to have the subscription

Jamyla
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5792Posts
  • 685Oplossingen
  • 2412Likes

Goodafternoon @ginamr

Since you have ended your subscription, you can't find any products anymore in your My Ziggo. But, the e-mailaccount will allways stay active for another 6 months. But, we don't support to make any changes anymore in the e-mailaccount. The account is only active to make sure you don't loose important e-mails immediatly.

Also, legaly wise we must offer you a possibility to see the invoices off the last 12 months. That's exactly why we don't close your My Ziggo account. Just in case you need any invoices for taxes or work 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic