nilesh

Level 2
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Getting multiple invoices for same month

Hello,

I have taken the subscription of Ziggo from April. My first invoice came at the end of the April month. It was showing amount for April & May. In the end of May month, I got a new invoice with April, May & June amount. As this is auto debit, invoices are already paid. I dont understand why they have charged me two times. Also cant understand the rate details as I shall get discount of 50% for first 9 months. I have attached two invoices. Please check & let me know.

** Moderator: attachments removed for privacy **

14 Reacties 14
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75182Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

Don't post private information on an open forum that can be read by the whole world if you don't want to attract scammers.

A Ziggo moderator will come by here shortly to look at your problem and take the necessary steps.

Make sure your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, these are not visible to the public, then the correct data can be accessed immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down the page a bit:
https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@nilesh Welcome to Ziggo and the Ziggo Community. As a new customer you naturally want the invoices to be correct. So sorry for the hassle. 

My first advice is to see what has been written off: that often provides more clarity. Plus, are the bills calculated over 1 month? Both? The latest often contains corrections to the previous one. You will also probably see the discount on the second page. If none of this is correct, add your address to the Ziggo Community profile and I'll take a look!

nilesh
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Thanks. I have updated my adress in profile. Please help

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

@nilesh Thanks for updating your profile. I have taken a look and I see that you have changed your subscription online on the 10th of April within your discount period. When you do this during your discount period, you're package discount will expire due the fact your subscription has been changed. For what reason did you ordered another package? 

Because of the change there has been also a recalculation of the monthly costs of April and May. You'll also find the costs of June on the new invoice. That clarifies why your invoice is higher than expected. 

nilesh
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Thanks Vincent for the explanation. I dont know how did it changed, I was trying to adjust the internet speed but it seems the plan got changed. Can you please let me know what is my current plan now? Is this with discount? Also is there any way that I can restore my original plan without  paying any more cost? 

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

Your current plan is Internet Start en TV Complete Next Mini (zonder bellen) € 60,50 per month. There is no promotional discount anymore due the change.

I could give it a try to restore it to the original subscription Internet Complete en TV Complete Next Mini (zonder bellen) with 7 months 50% discount. I can not guarantee it, but perhaps it's worth the try?

nilesh
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Thanks Vincent. Please try to restore it back to the original plan. It would be really helpful.

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

Alright @nilesh, I have processed the request to add the discount. I will check it within a few days and will let you know if it succeeded.

nilesh
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Thanks Vincent. I have recived mail from Ziggo to that order is placed & I shall approve it. But if i approve it, will my existing plan will cancel & I will continue with new plan with existing TV box & wifi modem. Or i get new  second connection with new TV box etc. Please let me help to understand this.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

@nilesh After approving the order your current subscription will be changed into Internet Complete en TV Complete Next Mini (zonder bellen) with 7 months 50% discount. No new hardware will be send. You can use your current modem and Next Mini.

nilesh
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

@Cecilia - Thank you very mcuh for the infomation. I want to approve the request, but it show the request is expired. can you please help to solve the issue please. 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

@nilesh When I check the order it's still open for approve. I just resend the link to your e-mail. You will receive this within a few minutes. Can you check if you can approve the order with the new link? 

nilesh
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

@Cecilia - Hi, yes. Received & approved the order. Thanks alot for all the help. Have a good day & a great week ahead!

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

You are welcome @nilesh! I'm happy we could fix this issue for you. Enjoy your day and have a great week!

Uitgelicht topic