leandrocmarinho

Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Error code -1 We are currently unable to retrieve your data. Try again later.

I am unable to login to My Ziggo since I subscriped to the plan. I have a Vodafone account that works fine, and cannot login to My Ziggo, nor merge the accounts.

Can someone check please?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

@leandrocmarinho I was able to find your Vodafone ID and to expand your 'My Vodafone' account with My Ziggo. If you now sign in with your 'My Vodafone' e-mailadress and password, you'll have acces to My Ziggo. 

Bekijk in context

29 Reacties 29
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75178Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

"I am unable to login to My Ziggo since I subscriped to the plan."

Have you already created a new My Ziggo / Mijn Ziggo with the Ziggo customer number and your email address?

Een nieuw account - Ziggo

leandrocmarinho
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Yes, I did try it, bit says I already have an account with the same email address.

Of I click merge, I get an error as well.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75178Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

A Ziggo moderator will come by here soon to look at your problem and take the necessary steps.

Jiri
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2539Posts
  • 346Oplossingen
  • 1002Likes

Hi @leandrocmarinho

Let's see if we can manage the login for Mijn Ziggo 🙂

If you want to use the same username, you can link them in My Vodafone. If you want to have a separate account you need to use another e-mailaddress. 

leandrocmarinho
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi, I want to use the same username, but merging doesn't work, I get an error as well.

Something is definitely wrong with my account.

Jiri
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2539Posts
  • 346Oplossingen
  • 1002Likes

That's very strange. Which errorcode do you get? 
Could you please also fill in your mobile phonenumber in your Communityprofile? 
I will check from this side what is going wrong. 

leandrocmarinho
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Sorry, didn't find where I can fill my phone number (logged in with my ziggo account, I get the error -1, go back then it works here).

The error I get when merging is the below (no error code)

Merging fails

It is not possible to merge two My Vodafone or My Ziggo accounts.

Carlien
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2455Posts
  • 261Oplossingen
  • 1165Likes

Hm strange! Could you please fill in your mobile phone number under your data so that I can check the Vodafone account? @leandromarinho

leandrocmarinho
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I have filled on some fields, are you able to see it? ( Don't have a phone number field on my profile).

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@leandrocmarinho I don't see your phone number, but that's not an issue for now. Would you like to clear the cookies of all your browsers and try again? 

And you can log in separately to My Ziggo and My Vodafone? If you log in to My Ziggo, then go to ''gegevens'' and then to ''My Ziggo Account'' where it says ''set up account''. There you will see the message: 'Good that you're here! Are you also a Vodafone customer? Then add your Vodafone subscription to your online account. That way you have everything together.”

Can you manage that?

leandrocmarinho
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Cleaning cookies doesn't work, this happens on several different devices (home and work computer, phone and tablet).

I can log into my vodafone account normally, but not ziggo (this is where I get the error -1)

If I hit back on my browser, and click on the menu, it shows as being logged in.

Here, if I click my ziggo, I get the same error, if I click my profile, it says oops, you tried to login to my ziggo with a my vodafone account.

But if I try to create an account, it doesn't work (email already in use), or if I try to merge it doesn't work as well as I said already.

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@leandrocmarinho thanks for the feedback. Please also really log out of both your Vodafone and Ziggo account. I know the message that you apparently want to log in via My Ziggo with a My Vodafone e-mail address. 

Make sure you use your Mijn Ziggo username: not your Vodafone e-mail address. Please use this link after clearing cache and cookies.

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

@leandrocmarinho Could you provide us an update? If it still not works, could you provide me your username & e-mailaddress in a private message so I can take a closer look? Thanks in advance.

leandrocmarinho
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Didn't work, not sure what is my username (if I have one)

Will send you a private message.

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

@leandrocmarinho Hmm, that's a pity! Looking forward to see your incoming private message. Thanks in advance.

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

@leandrocmarinho I was able to find your Vodafone ID and to expand your 'My Vodafone' account with My Ziggo. If you now sign in with your 'My Vodafone' e-mailadress and password, you'll have acces to My Ziggo. 

leandrocmarinho
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks for your help. Cheers!

GordyC

Level 2
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi I am getting the same "Error code -1 We are currently unable to retrieve your data. Try again later."

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@GordyC An error code is of course not what you are waiting for. Sorry about that. 

Have you already performed the tips and steps mentioned? Do you experience this on the app and browser variant? Can you log in to your My Ziggo account? 

We would like to hear it. Otherwise, add your address details in your profile please. Then we can take a look if necessary.

Uitgelicht topic