Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Annuparna, welcome to the Ziggo Community

Mostly you see this error when your subscription if your subscription has just been installed. It can take 24 to 48 hours before your subscription is synchronized in our underlying systems. When I check your data, I see the technician installed your products on 3 January. At the time of posting this topic your subscription wasn't active yet, what explains this error. The error should be gone now. 

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Dave!

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 23611Posts
  • 1050Oplossingen
  • 7505Likes

There is a malfunction in the Ziggo Go app with logging in and the Ziggo employees are aware, see also the search bar or in this topic about this you will stay informed of the state of affairs.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75174Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21922Likes

@Dave! De vraag gaat over Mijn Ziggo met foutcode 002, niet over de Ziggo Go app.

@Annapurna Have you previously had a subscription with Ziggo and are you trying to log in with previous login details?

Dave!

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 23611Posts
  • 1050Oplossingen
  • 7505Likes

Sorry @Bert  omdat alles bijna plat lag dacht ik even de Ziggo Go. 😉 Dank je voor het herstel

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Annuparna, welcome to the Ziggo Community

Mostly you see this error when your subscription if your subscription has just been installed. It can take 24 to 48 hours before your subscription is synchronized in our underlying systems. When I check your data, I see the technician installed your products on 3 January. At the time of posting this topic your subscription wasn't active yet, what explains this error. The error should be gone now. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic