Sabinasu

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Email blocked by Ziggo. Email address not visible at my ziggo - can not change password

Good afternoon. Last day i received letter that my email adress @Ziggo.nl is block due to chack. The issue is, that I can not see this email address in my ziggo profile and I can not reset or delete this email address. I try to have help via vebsite and phone call but nobody can help me. For me it is looks like this email address is not connected to my ziggo account.  Anyone can help me.

3 Reacties 3
zifamdejong

Level 3
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Very strange maybe you can give us a call on 0900-1884, and we will surely look into it, if you have a landline you can also call us toll free on 1200

Sabinasu
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I try to call today but it is difficult to choose good menu via automatishe ziggo menu. I got 1 guy at line and he suggest me to create other email address. But I would like to delete or change password for the email address which is hacked.

Jamyla
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5792Posts
  • 685Oplossingen
  • 2412Likes

Hi there @Sabinasu

Is it meaby possible, that the e-mailadress you are still using is connected to a old adress/customer id? Did you received a new package and customer id?

It can be that after a move or change the e-mailadress is still locked at the old one. If yes, please send me the old customer ID included the e-mailadress through a private message.

Uitgelicht topic