Vraag
Reacties
Raffaele Scogna

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Deleting Mijn Ziggo account

Hello, I would like to delete this myziggo account. This account is connected to a ziggo subscription that should be closed more than one month ago. Please, cancel this account with all the details inside, I don't need this myziggo account and Ziggo took some money from the bank account associated. I am already solving the money problem but I need to delete this account
Thanks

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Maud
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2197Posts
  • 230Oplossingen
  • 415Likes

Hi @Raffaele Scogna! Welcome on the Ziggo Community! 

I see you cancelled your subscription on the 8th of September. You have one month of notice, so this will be the 8th of October. Then the subscription will be closed. 

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21923Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one working day.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Maud
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2197Posts
  • 230Oplossingen
  • 415Likes

Hi @Raffaele Scogna! Welcome on the Ziggo Community! 

I see you cancelled your subscription on the 8th of September. You have one month of notice, so this will be the 8th of October. Then the subscription will be closed. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic