Vraag
Reacties
ullaskrishnan

Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Changing to Internet only subscription

I am an existing Ziggo customer with Internet Complete package (Internet+Landline+Tv). I would like to move to an Internet only package + ZiggoGo subscription and take Internet Giga package. While the site shows me that all this is available at my address, it doesnt allow me to change my subscription to an internet only subscription without cable TV. 

I am not part of any promotion offers as I have been using the ziggo subscription for more than 4 years now.

I would be happy if anyone can direct me as to how I can change this subscription

regards,

Ullas

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Jiri
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2539Posts
  • 346Oplossingen
  • 1002Likes

Hi @ullaskrishnan

Great you want to order Giga Internet + Online Tv 🙂

It is correct that you can't change it yourself because you are canceling the TV and Bellen (landline) subscription. But ofcourse we can change this for you. 
Next to the TV and Bellen subscription also your subscription on Movies & Series XL will stop because we are canceling the tv subscription.
Is that a problem for you?

If's not, and you agree with the new costs, I will order the Internet Giga and Online TV subscription for you.
Your new monthly payment will be € 71.50

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

A Ziggo moderator can do this for you.

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one working day.

MrRonny

Level 3
  • 20Posts
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Hi Ullas, You should be able to do that via my Ziggo, if it doesn't work I advise you to call or chat with Ziggo, they can sort this out for you.( or you wait for a Ziggo Mod ) 

Sincerely, Ronny from Ziggo  

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

@MrRonny Unfortunately, this is not possible via My Ziggo.

Jiri
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2539Posts
  • 346Oplossingen
  • 1002Likes

Hi @ullaskrishnan

Great you want to order Giga Internet + Online Tv 🙂

It is correct that you can't change it yourself because you are canceling the TV and Bellen (landline) subscription. But ofcourse we can change this for you. 
Next to the TV and Bellen subscription also your subscription on Movies & Series XL will stop because we are canceling the tv subscription.
Is that a problem for you?

If's not, and you agree with the new costs, I will order the Internet Giga and Online TV subscription for you.
Your new monthly payment will be € 71.50

ullaskrishnan
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Jiri , Thank you for the response. Please go ahead and convert it. Can I know the split of the cost between Internet Giga and ZIggoGo? 

Jiri
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2539Posts
  • 346Oplossingen
  • 1002Likes

Great, I've ordered the Internet Giga & Online TV package for you. The confirmation you will recieve in your mailbox.
Your new modem will arrive as soon as possible. You will also get a track and trace from PostNL. 

Internet Giga without Online Tv cost  € 65.50 a month. 
So you'll pay € 6,- to use ZiggoGO. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic