Vraag
Reacties
illia.permiakov

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Cancel my internet subscription

Hi guys, I would like to cancel my internet+TV subscription (together with wifi extender subscription). I tried to call, but there is no English menu. I have my post code + address in my profile

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Pasi

Level 18
  • 9855Posts
  • 493Oplossingen
  • 5477Likes

Hello,

This is a public Ziggo forum, where Ziggo customers try to help each other. Also, Ziggo moderators ( they have “_Ziggo” behind their names ) visit every topic every so often. Compared to the helpdesk, they have more knowledge, more options, more rights and can look 'deeper' into the Ziggo system.

You can wait until a Ziggo mod visits this log ( it can be busy, so this can take a while ), or call the Ziggo helpdesk or chat.

Contact Ziggo::
Chat 24/7. Lines can be busy at the moment, please be patient.
– Tst 1200, servicelijn van 08.00 – 20.00, free via Ziggo lines
– 0900-1884, paid public lines.
Facebook Messenger
Twitter

Bekijk in context

11 Reacties 11
Pasi

Level 18
  • 9855Posts
  • 493Oplossingen
  • 5477Likes

Hello,

This is a public Ziggo forum, where Ziggo customers try to help each other. Also, Ziggo moderators ( they have “_Ziggo” behind their names ) visit every topic every so often. Compared to the helpdesk, they have more knowledge, more options, more rights and can look 'deeper' into the Ziggo system.

You can wait until a Ziggo mod visits this log ( it can be busy, so this can take a while ), or call the Ziggo helpdesk or chat.

Contact Ziggo::
Chat 24/7. Lines can be busy at the moment, please be patient.
– Tst 1200, servicelijn van 08.00 – 20.00, free via Ziggo lines
– 0900-1884, paid public lines.
Facebook Messenger
Twitter

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8992Posts
  • 1059Oplossingen
  • 4003Likes

Hi @illia.permiakov,

Sorry to hear you want to cancel your subscription! Normally it's only possible to do this by phone. I see you already contacted a colleague of mine, but I'm not sure if everything was settled?

We can only arrange it here if there's a specific reason for it (such as moving to a place where Ziggo can't provide). Let me know if that's the case!

illia.permiakov
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I didn’t get was something settled or not, I submitted a form by the provided link to cancel the subscription, but i still don’t know when it will be canceled. I spent a lot of time in calling/chats and still confused 

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8992Posts
  • 1059Oplossingen
  • 4003Likes

There isn't a cancellation registered yet. In that case we'll have to wait until your form gets processed.

illia.permiakov
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Can you verify that form submitted correctly and the request in the queue?

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8992Posts
  • 1059Oplossingen
  • 4003Likes

Did you fill out this form? I cannot find it yet, but can't access all the queues unfortunately.

Futhermore; is the cancellation something we can discuss here? If you're unsatisfied about the services or something else, maybe we can discuss it and work something out.

illia.permiakov
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I am moving to another provider cause of cheaper price, I don’t need TV 

illia.permiakov
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I just received a notification about next invoice that is going to be withdrawn from my account on Jan 21. I would like to stop before the next period started. I am already don’t use Ziggo. 

Can you help with the cancellation?

Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5181Posts
  • 488Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

Hi @illia.permiakov 

I just had a look and found out you allready spoke with my colleague. 

Nimrod

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello Alex,
I have the same issue as @illia.permiakov , who can help me with that?
Thanks

Jos
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1334Posts
  • 203Oplossingen
  • 679Likes

@Nimrod welcome on our Ziggo Community, having a hard time to contact us by phone? 
Luckely @Pasi did post all of the ways to contact my collegues. Also this form works good. 

If you need any help, please update your profile with your postal code and house number. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic