illia.permiakov
Ontdekker
  • 5Reacties
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Cancel my internet subscription

Hi guys, I would like to cancel my internet+TV subscription (together with wifi extender subscription). I tried to call, but there is no English menu. I have my post code + address in my profile

9 Reacties 9
Pasi
Expert
Expert
  • 3290Reacties
  • 190Oplossingen
  • 1121Likes

Hello,

This is a public Ziggo forum, where Ziggo customers try to help each other. Also, Ziggo moderators ( they have “_Ziggo” behind their names ) visit every topic every so often. Compared to the helpdesk, they have more knowledge, more options, more rights and can look 'deeper' into the Ziggo system.

You can wait until a Ziggo mod visits this log ( it can be busy, so this can take a while ), or call the Ziggo helpdesk or chat.

Contact Ziggo::
Chat 24/7. Lines can be busy at the moment, please be patient.
– Tst 1200, servicelijn van 08.00 – 20.00, free via Ziggo lines
– 0900-1884, paid public lines.
Facebook Messenger
Twitter

Alex Z
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4549Reacties
  • 436Oplossingen
  • 1419Likes

Hi @illia.permiakov,

Sorry to hear you want to cancel your subscription! Normally it's only possible to do this by phone. I see you already contacted a colleague of mine, but I'm not sure if everything was settled?

We can only arrange it here if there's a specific reason for it (such as moving to a place where Ziggo can't provide). Let me know if that's the case!

illia.permiakov
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Reacties
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I didn’t get was something settled or not, I submitted a form by the provided link to cancel the subscription, but i still don’t know when it will be canceled. I spent a lot of time in calling/chats and still confused 

Alex Z
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4549Reacties
  • 436Oplossingen
  • 1419Likes

There isn't a cancellation registered yet. In that case we'll have to wait until your form gets processed.

illia.permiakov
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Reacties
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Can you verify that form submitted correctly and the request in the queue?

Alex Z
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4549Reacties
  • 436Oplossingen
  • 1419Likes

Did you fill out this form? I cannot find it yet, but can't access all the queues unfortunately.

Futhermore; is the cancellation something we can discuss here? If you're unsatisfied about the services or something else, maybe we can discuss it and work something out.

illia.permiakov
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Reacties
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I am moving to another provider cause of cheaper price, I don’t need TV 

illia.permiakov
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Reacties
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I just received a notification about next invoice that is going to be withdrawn from my account on Jan 21. I would like to stop before the next period started. I am already don’t use Ziggo. 

Can you help with the cancellation?

Rikst Z
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1909Reacties
  • 168Oplossingen
  • 223Likes

Hi @illia.permiakov 

I just had a look and found out you allready spoke with my colleague. 

Uitgelicht topic

Prijswijziging per 1 juli 2021

Binnenkort informeren we iedereen persoonlijk over de prijswijziging van 1 juli 2021. Vanaf 10 mei ontvang je van ons een e-mail of brief wanneer er iets wijzigt in je abonnementskosten. Voor 1 juni w...

Geplaatst in Tips van Ziggo