Reacties
tkqls31

Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Cancel my internet (moved abroad)

Hi, 

i moved abroad. please help me cancelling my internet subscription. 

it's near impossible to get a contact, or there's no easy way to cancel my subscription online...Please cancel it as i don't live in NL anymore. 

thank you for your help. 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Jiri
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2539Posts
  • 346Oplossingen
  • 1002Likes

Thanks for your message, @tkqls31
My colleague ended the contract with a month notice period like it should. Normally it would have ended on the 12th of Novembre, but I've brought the termination date to today. So you will get the confirmation today. Everything you've paid for Novembre, will be credited and refunded. 

We still would have the modem back. Is it possible for you to ask someone to send it back for you? If's not, you will pay a "No returning fee".

Bekijk in context

8 Reacties 8
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75171Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21922Likes

Make sure that your zip code and house number from the subscription are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

A Ziggo moderator will soon come by to look at your problem.

Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5179Posts
  • 488Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

Hi @tkqls31,

I understand you can not continue your subscription since you are moving abroad. Can you please fill in your details as @Bert has explained en leave a note here once you are done? With that, I can hopefully help you out!

tkqls31
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi, i saved my post code & address. please proceed with cancellation. 

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Good morning @tkqls31, thank you for sharing! I just terminated your contract. You will recieve a box from us for return the modem. The e-mail with the confirmation in it is on his way to you! 

tkqls31
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi, as i mentioned, i already left NL. it was so so difficult, near impossible to get in touch with Ziggo...couldn't do it while i was i NL. so i cannot return the modem. whichi i'm sure already it's outdated anyway. 

one more question, as per what you infromed me, my contract got terminated now 3 weeks ago, but 49 wuro got withdrawed automatically from my account on 25th OCT. what is this for?  could you kindly check whether my contract for sure got terminated correctly?

thanks for your help in advance. 

Jiri
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2539Posts
  • 346Oplossingen
  • 1002Likes

Thanks for your message, @tkqls31
My colleague ended the contract with a month notice period like it should. Normally it would have ended on the 12th of Novembre, but I've brought the termination date to today. So you will get the confirmation today. Everything you've paid for Novembre, will be credited and refunded. 

We still would have the modem back. Is it possible for you to ask someone to send it back for you? If's not, you will pay a "No returning fee".

tkqls31
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

thanks for the answer. you can deduct the 'no returning fee' from the refund for Nov i should get. 

Jiri
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2539Posts
  • 346Oplossingen
  • 1002Likes

We will, but let's keep in touch about this.
I don't know if the refund will cover the "No returning fee". You will get a new invoice around  the 20th of November. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic