Reacties
Oleg

Level 2
  • 8Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Abonnement activation

Hello,

we are going to move to new house and have installed ZIGGO router to get internet there.

As far as I understand our contract does also include monthly internet subscription. However, I have not received any factures so far, nor internet has been connected (activated).

Could you please advise what should be my next step to connect house to internet?

You can check all the details using my e-mail address (I have used it for order), or please send me mail with questions.

Thank you,

Oleg.  

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Maud
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2197Posts
  • 230Oplossingen
  • 415Likes

Thanks!I scheduled an appointment for the 23th of June between 12.00 and 18.00. Can you let us know how the appointment went?

Bekijk in context

Oleg
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 8Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Dear Mariska

Thanks for your question. This is a reason to remind me to say thank you again. Yes everything works. Your engineer quickly found the problem. He fixed it and gave me some helpful hints.
Thanks a lot.

Bekijk in context

13 Reacties 13
Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8990Posts
  • 1059Oplossingen
  • 4003Likes

Hi @Oleg, welcome to the Ziggo Community!

According to the details I found with your e-mailadress, there wasn't a green cable yet implanted in the residence and the process to do so was started some time ago. Do you know anything about that? What's the latest news you heard from my colleagues regarding this?

Oleg
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 8Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hello, Alex,

Thank you for answer!

Indeed, we had no green cable in our house, but couple of months ago (in March or April) ZIGGO team came to our place, found green cable and implanted it in house. We have also received ZIGGO equipment, installed it and connected it to green cable.

I can see my ZIGGO in-house network at my mobile, but when I try to connect, mobile does not connect to ZIGGO network and I get message “Connection problem’. I tried to reconnect and do something, but I cannot solve this problem myself – still no internet in my house.

Taking into account that we have not received/ nor paid any invoice for internet in this house, could it be that abonnement is simply not activated? Could you please check if this is the case, so we at least know if this is problem with equipment or abonnement is not activated yet?

Please advice on the next steps.

Thank you,

Oleg

Marije
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4558Posts
  • 643Oplossingen
  • 1723Likes

Thank you for your reply, @Oleg. What I see from here is that the subscription is fully activated within the system. If you've installed the hardware correctly, it should be working now if the incoming signal in your home is also active. 

Could you please send us some pictures of how everything is now installed? A picture of the main connection point and how it's connected to the modem would be really useful. 

Also can you let us know which lights are active on the modem? 

I'll be awaiting your reply! 

Oleg
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 8Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Dear Marije
Thanks for your letter. I made a few fotos. I sincerely hope that it will help. 
a general viewa general viewrouter connectionrouter connectionaccess pointaccess pointindicator does flickersindicator does flickersmessage when I trying to connectmessage when I trying to connectfinal messagefinal message

Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5180Posts
  • 488Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

Thank you! I see that you did connect 2 coax-cables. Is the other one for a TV/Mediabox? And is that one working?

Oleg
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 8Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Yes, you are right, this is a media box cable. But the media box is not connected (as we do not have TV in new house yet), because we can't move in our new house without Wi-fi. It's very important for our work.

What could be done to speed up the process? Please advice.
Thank you.
Oleg.

Oleg
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 8Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hello, @Rikst @Marije  @Alex,

could you please come back to me re next steps? It's still not clear what I need to do to finally have internet.

Thanks,

Oleg 

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19170Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7274Likes

@Oleg It seems that there's a problem with the signal. Can you fill in both your postalcode and housenumber in you Community profile details? This way I am able to plan an appointment with an engineer to resolve the problem. 

Oleg
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 8Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hello Paul, thank you. I have just added this information in community profile.

Maud
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2197Posts
  • 230Oplossingen
  • 415Likes

Thanks!I scheduled an appointment for the 23th of June between 12.00 and 18.00. Can you let us know how the appointment went?

Mariska
Community Developer
Community Developer
  • 5738Posts
  • 596Oplossingen
  • 3330Likes

@Oleg do you have an update for us? 🙂 

Oleg
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 8Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Dear Mariska

Thanks for your question. This is a reason to remind me to say thank you again. Yes everything works. Your engineer quickly found the problem. He fixed it and gave me some helpful hints.
Thanks a lot.

Mariska
Community Developer
Community Developer
  • 5738Posts
  • 596Oplossingen
  • 3330Likes

That's great! Thanks so much for letting us know! Have a nice weekend and if we can help with anything else, you know were to find us 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic