rafmig

Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Beamer verbonden met mediabox maar geen geluid

My mediabox does not play sound in the beamer. It is connected via an HDMI cable. Is there any option to hear the sound if the mediabox does not support the beamer?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7279Likes

@rafmig Too bad that you still don't hear any sound! You can try to connect the Pace DCR 7111 by using a red/white 3.5 mm jackcable or by using the coaxial output (see images below) on the backside of the Pace.
On the screenshot I point out which connection i refer to. Connect the white/red cable to the Pace and the otherside of the cable to your soundbar.

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Erik S
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2262Posts
  • 356Oplossingen
  • 545Likes

Hi there @rafmig and welcome to our Community! 

I understand you've connected a beamer to our mediabox per HDMI cable but unfortunately experience issues with the audio. What kind of mediabox and beamer are you using? And if possible, have you tried connecting the beamer to the mediabox in an alternative way?

rafmig
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Erik!

Correct. I see the image, but no sound. the beamer is the Epson EH-TW7000 - 4K PRO-UHD and the media box is the standard (PACE) DCR 7111. 

I havent tried an alternative way yet, but I will try with a soundbar (is this possible?)

The video game sounds works fine in the beamer.

Thank you 

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7279Likes

@rafmig Too bad that you still don't hear any sound! You can try to connect the Pace DCR 7111 by using a red/white 3.5 mm jackcable or by using the coaxial output (see images below) on the backside of the Pace.
On the screenshot I point out which connection i refer to. Connect the white/red cable to the Pace and the otherside of the cable to your soundbar.

rafmig
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Erik, it worked now. So I am now using HDMI for the image and the aux-in cable for the audio.

Thanks!

Erik S
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2262Posts
  • 356Oplossingen
  • 545Likes

Ah, perfect! Thank you very much for letting us know. Have a great day, @rafmig!

Uitgelicht topic