Nicola80

Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Close subscription

I need to close the subscription for the booster and then send it back. Does somebody know where I can find the option? 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Good evening @Nicola80 and welcome to our Community,

I understand that you want to cancel and return the Wifibooster. I am happy to help you with this and I've send a returnbox in which you can send back the Wifibooster free of charge. 
This is the right address to which you can send back the Wifibooster.

XPO/Ziggo

Antwoordnummer 1070

5800 VB Venray

Please save the receipt you'll get from the Post NL employee as soon as you've send back the returnbox with the Wifibooster. This is your proof of return. The rental cost of € 2,- will be deducted on the next invoice.

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Tom.

Level 18
  • 5481Posts
  • 205Oplossingen
  • 1222Likes

to cancel the subscription you can call customer service

If you don't want to call then a moderator can help you

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators / employees come by almost every working day in every topic.

They have Ziggo behind their name.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, these are not publicly visible, then the correct information can be obtained immediately.

Click here to put your zip code and house number in your profile.

Scroll down the page slightly.

Nicola80
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks, that was the first thing I tried but you need to mention your postcode in Dutch and the system doesn’t like my pronunciation. I gave up. And how is it possible that you can’t do it online? I hope a moderator can help. (My postcode and number are already in the profile)

Tom.

Level 18
  • 5481Posts
  • 205Oplossingen
  • 1222Likes

is there no option in the internet section in your my ziggo account?

if you don't have or can't find that option,

Then a moderator will visit this topic within 1-3 days

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21927Likes

Or use the chat.

The ChatLink (can be used 24 hours a day / 365 days a year) automatically becomes active on the page below as soon as someone is available, sometimes wait a hile.

https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/contact 

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Good evening @Nicola80 and welcome to our Community,

I understand that you want to cancel and return the Wifibooster. I am happy to help you with this and I've send a returnbox in which you can send back the Wifibooster free of charge. 
This is the right address to which you can send back the Wifibooster.

XPO/Ziggo

Antwoordnummer 1070

5800 VB Venray

Please save the receipt you'll get from the Post NL employee as soon as you've send back the returnbox with the Wifibooster. This is your proof of return. The rental cost of € 2,- will be deducted on the next invoice.

Uitgelicht topic