adi0707

Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Technicolor TC7210.Z Geen Internet

Hello everyone.

My router has been reset to the initial settings and now I don't have internet. My router is Technicolor TC7210.Z. I have a wi-fi connection but I don't have internet connection.  I can connect to the router at 192.168.178.1. 

The wi-fi diode lights up properly on the router but the ds diode flashes.

Can You help me?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
DennyW

Level 17
  • 3150Posts
  • 251Oplossingen
  • 921Likes

Hello @adi0707 

It can take a while for the modem to get fully functional when you reset it to factory defaults. Does still not functions correctly?  So, try to gif it a full factory set (again) by pressing and hold the reset button on the back site for approximately 30 seconds. The wait till it's full up and running. It will download and install the firmware and reload your costumer's profile. (Wait till the LEDs are steady.) 

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
DennyW

Level 17
  • 3150Posts
  • 251Oplossingen
  • 921Likes

Hello @adi0707 

It can take a while for the modem to get fully functional when you reset it to factory defaults. Does still not functions correctly?  So, try to gif it a full factory set (again) by pressing and hold the reset button on the back site for approximately 30 seconds. The wait till it's full up and running. It will download and install the firmware and reload your costumer's profile. (Wait till the LEDs are steady.) 

adi0707
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hello DennyW

Thank you very much. I did as you wrote and everything works. I'm happy;)

hanh

Oud Community-lid
  • 17054Posts
  • 661Oplossingen
  • 3463Likes

Nice. By the way. Your Image shows that you have a Connectbox. Not a TC 7210.Z.

adi0707
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

No. I have TC7210.Z

DennyW

Level 17
  • 3150Posts
  • 251Oplossingen
  • 921Likes

Hi @adi0707 ,

I'm glad it worked out well.  Thanks for the positive feedback.

@hanh 

Bij “mijn” TC7210 ziet de “Welkom-pagina" van de web-interface er net zo uit hoor!

hanh

Oud Community-lid
  • 17054Posts
  • 661Oplossingen
  • 3463Likes

You’re absolutely right! Had the TC7210 before, and I remember now again that the Home Page is the same as the one of the Connectbox. Afterards the Pages are completely different.
I sadly was forced to replace my TC 7210 by a  Connectbox. My excellent companion decided to get stuck forever.

Uitgelicht topic