Beantwoord

No Signal after the installation

• 9 oktober 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 196 keer bekeken

Hello, yesterday I tried to install my Ziggo all in 1. I tried to connect everything in the living room through the 2 holes in the wall but it seems they are not working. Then I used the single hole thing in the electric cabinet and I have my internet right now. However I couldn't set up the TV (HUMAX). Can anyone help me on that? Should I do in the electric cabinet to activate something to use the living room holes? The tenant before me said that the ones in the living room should work ...

Thanks,
icon

Best beantwoord door ilgazbasat 11 oktober 2019, 09:55

If you have received a splitter with the delivered items, you can place a splitter on the working outlet or the wall socket and connect both devices.

Did you receive a splitter?

Yes, I have a splitter but when i used it in the living room i did not get any signal for TV and for the Modem. I think there is a disconnection between the utilities cabinet and the living room. However last tenant said that it should work. Anyway, tomorrow technician will come, hopefully he will handle it. Thank you for your response Bert.
Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, stel dan je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 Reacties

You can customer service and ask for a free installation mechanic if you are a new customer. He will probably replace the outlets in the electric cabinet and in in your living room.
You can customer service and ask for a free installation mechanic if you are a new customer. He will probably replace the outlets in the electric cabinet and in in your living room.
Thanks, actually I did it but dont want to wait for the mechanic for a week, I thought may be I can handle it on my own.
If you have received a splitter with the delivered items, you can place that splitter on the working outlet of the wall socket and connect both devices.

If you have received a splitter with the delivered items, you can place a splitter on the working outlet or the wall socket and connect both devices.

Yes, I have a splitter but when i used it in the living room i did not get any signal for TV and for the Modem. I think there is a disconnection between the utilities cabinet and the living room. However last tenant said that it should work. Anyway, tomorrow technician will come, hopefully he will handle it. Thank you for your response Bert.