JohnBurnel

Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ziggo Webmail SPAM

Hello,

I have a problem with Ziggo Mail (webmail).  It continually moves important alert to the SPAM folder and I am unable to find the method to prevent this.

This problem only started happening within the past few days.  I need to know how I create a WHITELIST in Ziggo Webmail that does not move certain e-mail to the SPAM folder.

Ziggo does not understand my problem.  Ziggo either tells me:

1. It is my mail client problem.  I use Office 365 Outlook and POP3 to pull the e-mail from my Ziggo account — I never log into Ziggo webmail to view / use / move / read e-mail.  My POP3 simply pulls the e-mail from the Inbox, yet the problem is occurring even before Outlook is involved — Ziggo webmail is marking the e-mail as SPAM in the background, meaning my POP3 cannot pull it.
  2. I need to create 'rules' in Ziggo Webmail.  These do not appear to work.  When I log into Webmail the important e-mail is still showing in the SPAM folder.
  3. Or I need to manually log into Webmail and manually move the important e-mail from SPAM to the INBOX.  (webmail will apparently 'learn' from this, although I have been doing it for days and I wonder when it WILL learn.

None of this makes any sense because there appears to be no control over what is marked as spam automatically, what is manually blacklisted and what is manually whitelisted.

My local Office 365 Outlook has sufficient (and expensive) SPAM protection and Anti-Virus control over e-mail.  So Ziggo Webmail does not need to inconveniently intervene.

Can anybody help me with this?  How do I set Ziggo Webmail to stop moving the e-mail I specifiy (sender or recipient) to SPAM without me needing to be logged into webmail and / or manually move it?

Thanks,

John

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5180Posts
  • 488Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

Hi@JohnBurnel 

Welcome at our Ziggo Community! 

Receiving important messages in the spam folder is very inconvenient of course! I see you have also filled in a contactform and my colleague has replied you with some tips. Are you now able to receive the e-mails directly in your inbox?

Edit: dubbel topic, zie vervolg.

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5180Posts
  • 488Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

Hi@JohnBurnel 

Welcome at our Ziggo Community! 

Receiving important messages in the spam folder is very inconvenient of course! I see you have also filled in a contactform and my colleague has replied you with some tips. Are you now able to receive the e-mails directly in your inbox?

Edit: dubbel topic, zie vervolg.

Uitgelicht topic