Reacties
schmilinsky

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

New customer of Ziggo but haven't received any hardware yet

Good day, 

I’m new to The Netherlands and last week contracted Ziggo services.

Normally (in other parts of the world) installation team comes with the hardware to do the connection.

Today installation team came and asked me where was the hardware and been advised that I should have received by mail. I checked the email received from ziggo (in Dutch) and it has not yet shipped.

Can anyone assist me on this matter? I’m disconnected from the world.

many thanks in advance

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
stevienieuw

Level 9
  • 352Posts
  • 7Oplossingen
  • 69Likes

It is different with Ziggo. You as a custumor will receive the package and then you can plan the installation team to come and  help you. They actually want you to first try it yourself and if you cannot do it, you can ask an installation team for free.

Sometimes it takes quite a long time before the package arrives. If you want to know when to expect the package, you can call Ziggo custumer service 0900 1884

I hope they won't charge you for letting de team come for nothing. To me this seems like a misunderstanding.

Good luck!

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
stevienieuw

Level 9
  • 352Posts
  • 7Oplossingen
  • 69Likes

It is different with Ziggo. You as a custumor will receive the package and then you can plan the installation team to come and  help you. They actually want you to first try it yourself and if you cannot do it, you can ask an installation team for free.

Sometimes it takes quite a long time before the package arrives. If you want to know when to expect the package, you can call Ziggo custumer service 0900 1884

I hope they won't charge you for letting de team come for nothing. To me this seems like a misunderstanding.

Good luck!

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @schmilinsky. Welcome to the Ziggo Community. 

I'm sorry to read that you are currently disconnected of the world wide web 😞 I can imagine that you would like to use our services as soon as possible. According to the Track and Trace of Post NL the equipment is been delivered yesterday. You also made a new appointment with one of our technicians. The new appointment is been booked for 25 October in the evening between 17:00-22:00. When the technician leaves, he will ensure that you are connected to the world wide web. Hopefully you will enjoy our services. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic